Dell PowerEdge R230 Rack Mount Server 1U, E3-1225v6 (1/1), 8GB UDIMM(1/4), 1TB SATA NHP 3.5(1/4), 250W(1/1) 1Y NBD
is in a sealed box
PRODUCT ID: 4ER2300401AU
DELL R230 1U, E3-1225v6 (1/1), 8GB UDIMM(1/4), 1TB SATA NHP 3.5(1/4), 250W(1/1) 1Y NBD
Intel Xeon E3-1225 v6 3.3GHz, 8M cache, 4 core/4T, turbo (73W)
No Operating System
8GB UDIMM, 2400MT/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width
C6K: No RAID, H330/H730 for SAS/SATA, Cabled Chassis
1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive
1Yr Next Business Day Onsite Service
DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal, for Cabled Chassis
Get organized and become more productive
- Consolidate data from multiple laptops or desktops onto a single server with up to 4 x internal 3.5" cabled or hot-plug HDD.
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium®, Intel Core i3®, or Intel Celeron®.
- Adapt to changing workload conditions with a virtualization-ready server supporting Citrix® XenServer®, Microsoft® Windows Server® with Hyper-V®, VMware® vSphere® ESXi®, and Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization.
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with a simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.5
Accelerate application performance
Last updated: Tuesday, 13 November 2018
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory, offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4.3
- Boost data throughput with 2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller compared to the previous-generation PowerEdge R220 equipped with PERC8.4
This product is sourced in Australia and carries a full Australian Manufacturers Warranty